WHEN: Friday, May 27th, after Maghreb (~8:15 PM)
WHERE: Masjid AlSalam – men’s prayer hall | Livestreamed on the Masjid’s website and Facebook
- Series of 8 Workshops have been organized by ISGH – one at each of the ISGH centers in and around Houston.
- Panel will comprise of Religious Leaders & Health Professionals from each community.
- 1st Workshop will take place on Friday, May 27th, after Maghreb, at Masjid AlSalam.
- Panelists for the event at Masjid AlSalam:
- Dr. Shakeel Raza, M.D. – Psychiatrist and Addiction Specialist
- Dr. Ketam Hamdan, PhD – Psychologist and Mental Health Director and AnNisa
- Shaykh Mamdouh Mahmoud – Resident Scholar and Imam at Masjid AlSalam
- Shaykh Tauqueer Shah – Resident Scholar and Imam at Masjid Sabireen
- Sister Azeema Rahman – ISGH NW Zone Director and Activist
- Box dinner will be served at 7:30 PM