bi-smi llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm
What is The Core? The Core is a student-led blog intended to resonate with Muslim Youth—a safe place to discuss societal issues, spirituality, and experiences.
“Let us embark on this journey together; let us finally take control of our happiness by leaving everything to Him, and trust that with great strides—we can establish God as the core of our hearts.”
Latest: 13) Laylat Al-Qadr with Sr Summer – Click Here
& 12) My Steps Towards Empowerment with Sr Anum – Click Here
11) Ramadan (Sr Summer) – Click Here
10) Incomplete (Sr Abeer) – Click Here
9) The Importance of Family (Sr Summer) – Click Here
8) Where Is Home? (Sr Abeer) – Click Here
7) Relieving Stress (Sr Summer) – Click Here
6) Chaos In Our Minds (Sr Abeer) – Click Here
5) My Covid Experience (Sr Maryam) – Click Here
4) Habits 2021 (Sr Anum) – Click Here
3) Seeking Writes for The Core (Sr Anum) – Click Here
2) My Story, Our Journey (Sr Anum) – Click Here
1) A Personal Welcome (Sr Anum) – Click Here
If you are interested in joining the team, sharing reflections, notes etc. please reach out! JAK!
“Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.”
Surah Ra’d (13:11)
Shayr the Khayr!
A Weekend School and Office of the Youth Director Collaboration