WHEN: Friday, March 5th @ 7 PM CST
WHERE: Zoom (isgh.org/townhall2021)
- Meeting with the Executive Body of ISGH
- President: Ayman Kabire
- Vice President: Bassel Choucair
- General Secretary: Badar Alam
- Treasurer: Faizan Atiq
- Community is encouraged to attend to hear updates and engage the leadership with feedback, comments and/or concerns.
- Questions can be asked live or submitted via email to [email protected]
ISGH Comments on the COVID Protocols at its Centers:
(1) Congregation safety is our number 1 priority. While the state mandate on masks was lifted on March 10, ISGH continues to follow CDC guidelines and safety protocols already in place. The Shura will meet with our COVID task force and will have updated guidelines to accommodate Ramadan and associated activities.
(2) ISGH Masajid will have time-bound capacity limited Taraweeh at all centers. There will be no sit-in Iftars. Further details will be disseminated closer to Ramadan.